Sign up now for the Upbeats Walk 2018
Charlton Upbeats Walk 2018 – celebrating 10 years of the Upbeats
Sign up now – click here.
Donate – click here.
Date: Saturday 14 April
Start location: CACT Building, Footscray Rugby Club, 239a-241 Footscray Road, New Eltham, SE9 2EL
End location: The Valley
Distance: 10 miles
Join Charlton Athletic Community Trust and Charlton legends on a ten-mile walk to celebrate the 10th year of the programme and raise funds to support the programme.
The Upbeats were formed to provide regular activities and engagement for young people and adults with Down’s syndrome in South East London and Kent. The project has also reduced isolation for those who attend and their families.
10 years on, we have 35 regular attendees at our weekly training sessions and the senior team are six times DS Active national champions including winning the last five titles.
The Upbeats programme is entirely funded by voluntary donations so your support is greatly appreciated.
Entry is just £10 and the sponsorship target is £100 - sign up now – click here.
Enter a group of 4 for just £30 – call 0208 850 2866.
Ten things you’ll get when you take part:
1. An Upbeats Walk t-shirt
2. Refreshments at the start
3. Water/snack station en route
4. Lunch in Crossbars at the end
5. The opportunity to walk with Charlton legends
6. Support with your fundraising
7. Support with training
8. See the Upbeats play on the pitch at The Valley
9. A promo code for tickets to watch Charlton’s game at The Valley in the afternoon
10. The chance to make a real difference to the lives of children and young people with Down’s syndrome in our community
For any queries please contact email@example.com or call 0208 8502866.