12th December 2019 13:42pm
Friday’s Charlton game against Hull City is CACT Christmas Spirit Day at The Valley, and there is plenty going on to get you in the festive mood.
The activities are being run in conjunction with Charlton Athletic Community Trust (CACT). Click here to donate to CACT.
The festivities will begin from 5.15pm and CACT is encouraging all fans to get into the Christmas spirit by wearing a Santa hat or Christmas clothing.
- Fans arriving will be able to pick up a Santa hat from the club’s programme sellers. The Christmas-themed Valley Review will be available at the usual price of £3
- The Family Activity Zone will be open from 5.15pm – 7.15pm and young Charlton fans will have the opportunity to meet Father Christmas in a special CACT Santa’s grotto
- Members of CACT's Extra Time group and members of local choirs will be singing Christmas carols outside the stadium from 6pm – 6.30pm and in the stadium from 7pm – 7.15pm. The Extra Time hubs gives a chance for those aged over 55 to get together once a week to take part in a wide variety of social activities
- First-team players Chuks Aneke and Ben Amos will be signing autographs and taking pictures with fans in the Valley Superstore from 6pm – 7pm
- At half-time there is a special Christmas race planned involving CACT participants
Charlton fans will also have the opportunity to donate generously to some important causes.
There will be bucket collectors for CACT outside the stadium pre-match.