This scheme helps residents manage in cold conditions.
Stay Warm Stay Safe helps residents manage in cold conditions. Throughout the winter months, this service provides the following:
- Distribution of free room thermometers with a free phone number
- Advice on keeping active and healthy in the winter month
- Benefit entitlement check
- Signposting to extensive range of Live Well Greenwich services, such as healthy eating
- Support on how to switch to the Big London Energy offer
If someone is identified as in real need or in a crisis, they are provided with a blanket, a heater and referred to other appropriate services. To get in touch with the Stay Warm Stay Team, call Live Well Greenwich on 0800 470 4831.